We all know how much I LOVE and LIVE FOR a good project. These are a few projects that I can’t wait to sink my hands in to, and don’t worry – I’ll share any results on here with you all.
- Aren’t these shirt turned aprons the cutest ever! Such an easy gift idea, or if you’re like me and you have about a million aprons, what’s another?!
- This idea for covering a boring stool caught my eye instantly. I am forever on the hunt for thrifting a few barstools for the counter in our kitchen, and when I do this will be my go to for sprucing them up, because who likes a boring wooden barstool?
- Don’t even get me started on the chandeliers in our house. We have two – one in the kitchen and one in the living room. We have had plans to paint them since before we moved in. Well fast forward to a year later and they’re still ugly and brass. One of these weekends we WILL paint those babies up, and it will lift my spirits greatly to not have to stare at that hideous brass another day longer.
- The porch. It needs love. Caleb did go out there a few weekends ago and spruced it up a little with the bounty of plants/flowers we picked up at Lowes. But still, it needs help. Isn’t this the cutest porch ever? Such a great inspiration starting point.
- Monograms, who doesn’t love them? They represent who we are. Add some flowers to that and you’re golden. This would look so perfect above our mantel, or I’m also thinking in our bedroom and Olive’s room. Who says we can’t have some in every room? Right?
What good ideas have you found that inspired you to start a new project???